Sunday, October 26, 2014

        Hello fellow classmates! My name is Josh West and i am a 20 year old Junior at Henderson State University, and i live in Arkadelphia as well. I have been living in this town for the last two years, but i am originally from a small town in central Arkansas called Enola. The town that i grew up in has about 200 people in it, so moving here was a huge adjustment for me. I have the best family anyone could ask for, they support me in my pursuit of higher education, and also my love of traveling. My parents helped send me all the way, "across the pond," to Scotland and Ireland this past summer. Getting to experience that trip meant so much to my parents and myself because we love to go on trips and see the world! I have one older brother who is five years older than me, he is married and works with my Grandfather as a master electrician.
     
        I am a Physical Education major at HSU, and my primary reason for having this major is because i want to be a High School basketball coach. Basketball is one of my greatest passions, aside from fishing and playing the guitar, and i want to always be around it!
I started this blog last semester for a class, in which we were preparing to take the Scotland and Ireland trip i was talking about earlier, but now i am using it for another class, Education Technology. This class is so much fun! I have learned so much so far, but i plan of getting as much out of this class as possible. I am also very excited to be able to share things in my life through this blog with others, one of my greatest passions is writing, and this is one of my favorite ways to do it!

2 comments:

  1. Scotland and Ireland sound like a great place to visit! Where is your favorite place you visited while abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome thing for your parents to help fund your trip to Scotland and Ireland. I would love to travel out of the country one day. I bet it was amazing. I have learned a great deal in Ed Tech as well. I would have never thought to start a blog. I'm really enjoying this assignment.

    ReplyDelete